At Segal McCambridge, diversity and inclusion are critically important. We are committed to a diversified and inclusive workplace that provides opportunities to all our employees regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or national origin. In order to maintain a strong organization and effectively represent the interests of our clients, who also come from various cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles and belief systems, we endeavor to hire, develop, retain and promote the talent reflecting those differences.
Our diversity and inclusion efforts are therefore focused on:
- Embracing all cultures, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations.
- Creating a work environment that fosters inclusivity, growth and advancement.
- Contributing to the diverse communities in which we live and work.
- Shepherding our diversity and inclusion objectives, and progress toward achieving them, through the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
Diversity & Inclusion Committee
The Committee helps to ensure that our firm is focused on its diversity and inclusion goals and objectives. In particular, the Committee is involved in: diversity education; recruitment, retention and promotion of qualified attorneys and staff; participation in community activities; attorney professional development and pro bono work; and identification of new opportunities and approaches to promote diversity and inclusion within the firm.
Diversity & Inclusion Committee Members
Madina Axelrod, Chair New York
Kenneth P. Williams Detroit
Dinesh U. Dadlani Jersey City
Megan E. Grossman Philadelphia
Simon Lee New York
Juliet Azarani Austin
Stephanie B. Burnstein Detroit
Mackenzy Dorval Philadelphia
Kassandra N. Garrison St. Louis
Sebastian Melo-Ortiz New York
Sal D. Phillips Chicago
- Philadelphia Shareholder Megan E. Grossman to Speak at Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law ConferenceBoston, MA, July 25-27, 2018
- Chicago, IL, 4.18.18
- Segal McCambridge New York Office Hires Legal Interns Through Thurgood Marshall Summer Internship Program7.5.16
- Matt Frederick Named Vice President and Diversity & Inclusion Chair for the Association of Legal Administrators-NYC Chapter4.8.16
- Founding Partner and Firm Co-Chairman, William F. Mahoney, Appointed Chair of the Chicago Committee for Human Rights Watch (HRW)6.10.15
- Segal McCambridge Attorneys Peter J. Strelitz, Arturo M. Aviles, And James E. Morrison To Present Immigration Law And Employer Compliance Seminar10.10.08