- Segal McCambridge was founded in 1986.
- All four founding attorneys are still practicing with the firm.
- Segal McCambridge has seven offices and currently employs more than 150 attorneys.
- Segal McCambridge represented one Fortune 50 company, five Fortune 100 companies, 16 Fortune 250 companies and 27 Fortune 500 companies in the past year.
- Segal McCambridge attorneys have tried thousands of cases and are licensed to practice in more than 20 states.
- Segal McCambridge has served as National Coordinating Counsel and National Trial Counsel for 25 companies.
- William Mahoney and Christian Gannon are the co-chairs of the firm.
- Mark Crane is the managing shareholder
- Segal McCambridge is headquartered in the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) in Chicago, Illinois.