The attorneys of Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney dedicate themselves to the following propositions:
- We embrace the pursuit of professional excellence; absolute dedication to client service is paramount.
- We commit to the highest standards of moral and ethical behavior. Integrity and character matter and are not negotiable in our professional relationships.
- We are a team; we respect and support each other. We benefit from the talents and successes of one another. We put the firm's interests ahead of our own and will make personal sacrifices if necessary.
- Our professional relationships with clients, with each other and with our employees are based on trust, openness, transparency and accountability.
- Civility and decency are signs of strength, not of weakness. We are aggressive and competitive, but never lose our sense of fairness and balance.
- There is no substitute for hard work. It will be recognized, rewarded and encouraged at all levels of the firm.
- Good citizenship is critical; we are prepared to accept leadership, follow firm policies and commit to managing personal issues and disagreements in a positive manner.
- We commit to being faithful stewards of the firm's resources and will treat all members of the firm with respect.
- The firm will use its talents and resources in support of pro bono, civic and charitable activities. The firm and its members have institutional obligations to the community.