Associate attorney Andrew Dean focuses his litigation practice on business and insurance matters in New York and New Jersey involving general liability, product liability, toxic tort and asbestos, and insurance coverage litigation. He has extensive experience in all areas of file management, including drafting pleadings, discovery, motions and appeals, and attending depositions, motion hearings, court conferences, settlement conferences and trials. Mr. Dean has also handled numerous in extremis cases in the New York City Asbestos Litigation.
Prior to joining Segal McCambridge in 2014, Mr. Dean litigated business and insurance defense matters for a trial practice boutique based in Manhattan.
In addition to his passion for the practice of law, Mr. Dean enjoys travel and literature.
- Three-time elected Senator of Student Bar Association (New York Law School)
Rutgers College, Rutgers University, B.A. (Economics), 2004
- Dean's List
New York Law School, J.D., 2008
- Dean’s List
- New Jersey, 2008
- New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2009