Associate attorney Andrew Dean focuses his litigation practice on business and insurance matters in New York and New Jersey involving general liability, product liability, toxic tort and asbestos, and insurance coverage litigation. He has extensive experience in all areas of file management, including drafting pleadings, discovery, motions and appeals, and attending depositions, motion hearings, court conferences, settlement conferences and trials. Mr. Dean has also handled numerous in extremis cases in the New York City Asbestos Litigation.
Prior to joining Segal McCambridge in 2014, Mr. Dean litigated business and insurance defense matters for a trial practice boutique based in Manhattan.
In addition to his passion for the practice of law, Mr. Dean enjoys travel and literature.
- Three-time elected Senator of Student Bar Association (New York Law School)
New York Law School, J.D., Dean's List (2008)
Rutgers College, Rutgers University, B.A., Economics, Dean's List (2004)
- New Jersey, 2008
- New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Distric of New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2009