Gregory McNamee is an associate attorney who defends clients in construction, toxic tort, commercial, product liability and premises liability litigation. He has experience in all stages of litigation up to trial, including significant deposition experience. In the construction field, Mr. McNamee has recently briefed a variety of insurance issues stemming from contractual risk transfer, indemnification provisions and additional insured endorsements.
Mr. McNamee is a member of the Board of Directors at Clementine Montessori and is on the executive committee of the Boston College Law School Alumni Association. He was named to the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania’s Pro Bono Roll of Honor in 2013.
Mr. McNamee lives in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania with his wife, Ann, and their three children.
- Selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list (no more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state under the age of 40 are selected), nominated and selected by peers in the legal community (2015-2016)
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Clementine Montessori, Founding Member of Board of Directors
- Executive Committee, Boston College Law School Alumni Association, Philadelphia Chapter
- Represented defendant in seven-figure contract indemnity and additional insured claim arising from an underlying catastrophic accident.
- Drafted appellate brief in a multi-million dollar declaratory judgment action.
- Represents national motorcycle manufacturer in toxic tort litigation.
Articles & Publications
LexisNexis Practice Guide: Pennsylvania Personal Injury Litigation (2012 Edition, LexisNexis Matthew Bender).
College of the Holy Cross, B.A. cum laude, 2002
Boston College Law School, J.D., 2006
- New Jersey, 2006
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2008