During the course of her legal career, Jenni Young has represented clients in various areas of law, including business law (i.e., corporate formation and litigation); personal injury (e.g., medical and legal malpractice defense and toxic tort litigation), and insurance (e.g., insurance coverage litigation and insurance defense). Ms. Young has managed the Illinois asbestos dockets for two Fortune 500 corporations and has extensive experience in all phases of litigation involving disputes in state, federal and multi-district proceedings. Ms. Young currently handles toxic tort defense matters directly in Illinois and manages multi-state litigation.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Chicago Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- LaSalle II Magnet School Parent-Teacher Organization, treasurer
- Localized, NFP, founding member and board member
Published Appellate Opinions
White v. Garlock Sealing Technologies, 398 Ill.App.3d 610, 924 N.E.2d 53 (4th Dist. 2010)
"LexisNexis Practice Guide: Illinois Personal Injury Litigation" (2015 Edition).
"LexisNexis Practice Guide: Illinois Personal Injury Litigation" (2014 Edition).
Florida State University, B.S. (Finance), 1997
DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2000
- Illinois, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana