Jordan B. Rosenberg is an associate attorney in Segal McCambridge’s Philadelphia office focusing his litigation practice on product liability, professional liability, and complex commercial litigation. He has extensive experience preparing discovery and dispositive motions, as well as assisting companies in the formation and protecting intellectual property. Mr. Rosenberg is a member of the firm's Associate Committee and the Technology and Cyber Risk practice group.
Mr. Rosenberg has been responsible for representing public and private entities in litigation involving product liability, toxic tort, professional liability, catastrophic injuries, and commercial disputes. He has successfully handled cases from initial pleadings through resolution by mediation, arbitration and summary judgment.
Mr. Rosenberg earned his Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law, where he received the Pro Bono Publico Award and interned for the District Attorney’s Office in Philadelphia and for the Honorable Charles J. Cunningham III of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. Jordan has completed the Philadelphia Startup Leaders Boot Camp program and is involved in the local startup community. He previously attended the University of Maryland where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Government & Politics with a Minor in Philosophy.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, Member
- American Cancer Society, Team Captain
ACS Bike-A-Thon Fundraiser
- Obtained summary judgment, dismissing all claims against the client, a large multinational industrial and environmental machinery company.
- Obtained dismissal for client via Preliminary Objections sustained on the basis of lack of personal jurisdiction.
- Obtained summary judgment, dismissing all claims against the client, a large multinational automobile company.
- Performed voir dire and selected a jury for trial. Successfully settled the trial prior to opening statements.
Articles & Publications
- Law360, 6.24.21
- Sports Litigation Alert, 2.16.21
- Law360, 6.5.20
Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 2013
University of Maryland, B.A., Government & Politics, Minor in Philosophy, 2009
- New Jersey, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2019