Keith Rahman is an associate attorney focusing his practice on toxic tort and complex commercial litigation. He has extensive experience in all stages of litigation, including pleading and discovery preparation, depositions, motion practice, and pretrial management. Prior to joining Segal McCambridge, Mr. Rahman practiced at a small, general practice firm in Southern Indiana, gaining experience in a variety of practice areas. His experience includes representing clients in complex family law matters involving child custody and division of assets. He also represented clients accused of criminal offenses, serving as lead counsel in three bench trials and second-chair in felony jury trial, which resulted in an acquittal. Mr. Rahman is licensed in Indiana and Illinois.
Mr. Rahman received a B.A. in Marketing from the University of Southern Indiana, graduating Summa Cum Laude. He earned his J.D. from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, graduating cum laude. While in law school, he served as a Certified Domestic Relations Mediator in the school’s Viola J. Taliaferro Mediation Clinic, working with researchers to develop and implement mediation techniques that improve outcomes for the children of parents going through custody disputes. Outside the office, his interests include watching and participating in most sports, fantasy football, and cooking.
- CALI Awards: Comprehensive Criminal Procedure, Trial Advocacy, Domestic Relations Mediation, and Estate Planning
- Julia Lamber Student Clinician Award for participation in Viola J. Taliaferro Family and Children Mediation Clinic
- Indiana Dean’s Scholar, Michael and Janie Maurer Fellowship, Dowell Fellowship
- Dean’s Honors: Spring 2012, Fall 2012, and Spring 2013
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Indiana Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Top 25% (2013)
University of Southern Indiana, B.A., Marketing, Minor in Accounting, summa cum laude (2010)
- Illinois, 2015
- Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana