Mandy Kolodkin is an associate attorney in the firm’s Chicago office focusing her practice on work on a large variety of cases including toxic tort, environmental litigation, personal injury, construction negligence, products liability, premises liability, warranty defense, and breach of contract claims. She has experience in all stages of litigation, including drafting pleadings, discovery requests and responses, briefs and dispositive motions, taking and defending depositions, trial preparation and support, and oral argument. Ms. Kolodkin has also liaised with Congressional and Ambassador staff related to adoption issues and has created policy strategies in accordance with this work.
Ms. Kolodkin graduated cum laude from Indiana University, Maurer School of Law where she was the recipient of numerous academic awards and the Michael Maurer School Merit Scholarship. She was involved with Outreach for Legal Literacy, through which she taught legal concepts to 5th grade students and ran an annual year-end mock trial. Ms. Kolodkin served as a student ambassador for the School of Law and was a participant in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition.
- CALI Award for Excellence, The Legal Profession, 2013
- Michael Maurer School Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
Professional & Civic Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Obtained summary judgment for premises defendant prior to the commencement of discovery.
Indiana University, Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
ESADE Law School, Barcelona, Spain, Fall 2014
Indiana University, School of Journalism, B.A., with distinction, 2012
- Illinois, 2016
- Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2015