Mark Willingham is the managing shareholder of Segal McCambridge's Houston office. Mr. Willingham focuses his practice on commercial and business litigation, mass tort and environmental litigation, personal injury, product liability, and construction law. With over 25 years of experience as a trial attorney, he has litigated a wide variety of cases in state and federal court in Texas and throughout the United States.
Mr. Willingham has litigated and coordinated intricate multi-state and federal litigation and class-action claims for companies across the country. He has acted as trial counsel, national trial counsel, national coordinating counsel, and outside general counsel in different jurisdictions nationally.
Mr. Willingham received his J.D. from the South Texas College of Law – Houston, and a holds a BBA in Management and Finance from The University of Texas. He is a member of the Houston Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors, Defense Research Institute, Houston Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, Texas Association of Defense Counsel, and Trucking Industry Defense Association.
Outside of work, Mr. Willingham enjoys quail hunting and spending time with his wife and children at their family-owned ranch in Comanche County, Texas.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Associated Builders and Contractors - Houston Chapter
- Defense Research Institute
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Travis County Bar Association
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
South Texas College of Law, J.D. (1991)
The University of Texas, BBA, Finance and Management (1987)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Firth Circuit