Matt Frederick joined Segal McCambridge in 2003. Mr. Frederick handles recruiting, employee relations, facilities management, policy implementation and enforcement, training and performance management for the New York, Philadelphia, Jersey City and Ft. Lauderdale offices.
Mr. Frederick currently serves on the firm's Diversity & Inclusion committee. He is also a lecturer for the Business Certificate Program at Columbia University.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Columbia University School of Professional Studies, Business Certificate Program, Lecturer (2019-present)
- Association of Legal Administrators: National and ALANYC Chapter Membership
- Vice President and Diversity & Inclusion Chair for the Association of Legal Administrators - NYC Chapter (2016-2017)
- ALANYC Diversity & Inclusion Committee member (2014-Present)
- Society for Human Resource Management, National and HR-NY Local Chapter Membership
B.F.A., Boston University, School of Fine Arts, magna cum laude, 1987
M.A., New York University, Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, full scholarship award, 1993
Professional in Human Resources ("PHR") Certification, Human Resource Certification Institute, 2011
Society for Human Resource Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), 2015