Matthew C. Jardine is experienced in pre-trial, trial and post-trial proceedings, having represented corporate clients in multimillion-dollar litigation in states from coast to coast. He represents clients in a wide variety of litigation matters, including product liability, commercial litigation, class action, construction, environmental and other civil matters.
- Named 2008 Illinois Rising Star - General Litigation, Illinois Super Lawyers
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Represented a multinational manufacturer of home, office and juvenile products in all aspects of litigation in state and federal courts nationwide.
- Served as regional counsel for product manufacturer clients, with the responsibility for the development, coordination and implementation of defense strategy.
- Successfully negotiated multiple global settlement deals for a well-known product manufacturer, each involving hundreds of wrongful death lawsuits set for trial over a period of years.
- Successfully resolved numerous complex litigation matters through private mediation in multiple states.
University of Wisconsin, B.A., 1992
Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D. (High Honors), 2001
- Law Review member
- Order of the Coif
- Merit Scholar
- Four CALI Awards for highest grade
- Illinois, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin