Michael Wisniewski is an associate attorney focusing his practice in general litigation matters including premises liability, transportation and trucking, auto and general negligence, insurance and professional liability. He has extensive experience successfully defending clients in all stages of litigation, including efficiently managing complex discovery, motion practice, case evaluation, and settlement negotiations. Mr. Wisniewski strives to provide his clients with a progressive knowledge of the law, open communication, and comprehensive litigation strategy to achieve a cost-effective resolution.
Prior to joining Segal McCambridge, Mr. Wisniewski worked for a litigation firm in Los Angeles, California and served as an associate attorney in Traverse City, Michigan. Mr. Wisniewski earned his J.D. from The University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law, where he received Book Awards in National Security Law and International Human Rights Law. He also earned a certification in Alternative Dispute Resolution and General Civil Mediation. He holds a bachelor’s degree in English Literature from the University of Michigan.
Professional and civic involvement is important to Mr. Wisniewski as he has volunteered his time to assist the Michigan Mountain Biking Association with legal matters and is also an active member of numerous Michigan Bar Association and American Bar Association legal groups.
- Book Awards/Honors: National Security Law & International Human Rights
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Oakland County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan Litigation, Member the Negligence Section, Intellectual Property Section, and Young Lawyers Section
- American Bar Association, Member the Intellectual Property Law Section, and Young Lawyers Section
University of Detroit-Mercy, J.D. (2012)
University of Michigan, B.A. (2009)
- Michigan (2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (2013)