Ms. Woodworth is a trial attorney who concentrates her practice on the defense of toxic tort claims, with an emphasis on complex mass tort litigation relating to personal injuries involving products, premises and contractor liability claims. She has been actively involved in the litigation of complex toxic tort cases throughout Illinois, Indiana and Missouri. Ms. Woodworth currently serves as local counsel in Illinois, Indiana and Missouri for several companies in asbestos litigation, and also serves as an integral part of many of the firm's national accounts.
Successfully defended Kohl's Department Stores in a premises liability personal injury case argued in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit.
Successfully defended a pharmaceutical manufacturer in Kovach v. Caligor Midwest, et al, a products liability case before the Indiana Supreme Court.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Madison County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Published Appellate Opinions
Reid v. Kohl's Department Stores, Inc., 545 F.3d 479 (7th Cir. 2008).
Kovach v. Caligor Midwest, et al., 913 N.E.2d 193 (Ind. 2009).
- Segal McCambridge Attorneys Obtain Dismissal of Client Kimberly-Clark from Class Action in Children's Bath Product Case4.16.10
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Kennard P. Foster, Federal Magistrate Judge, United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, Spring 2004
Indiana University School of Law - Bloomington, J.D. (2005)
Vanderbilt University, B.S., Economics, cum laude (2000)
- Missouri, 2012
- Illinois, 2006
- Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2008