Nathaniel French is an associate attorney focusing his practice in the toxic tort arena. Mr. French has extensive experience in asbestos cases, pre-trial motions, and communicating with clients on various legal issues. Prior to joining Segal McCambridge, he worked as an associate attorney at a civil trial litigation firm in St. Louis, Missouri. Before that, he spent time working as an associate attorney at a law firm in Southern Illinois. During this time, he researched legal issues relevant to various clients of the firm and took plaintiff and witness depositions related to asbestos cases. While in law school, he worked as a legal intern at a retirement services company as well as the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, both located in Kansas City, Missouri.
Mr. French earned his J.D. from the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law in 2015. He received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in State and Local Government and was a member of the Dean’s List. Prior to law school, Mr. French graduated from the University of Missouri – Columbia with a bachelor of history and a minor in business. He was the recipient of the Dean’s List Academic Achievement Award. He is currently a member of the Bar Associations in the States of Illinois and Missouri.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in State and Local Government
- Dean's List Academic Achievement Award
Articles & Publications
- Sports Litigation Alert, 10.5.20
- Sports Litigation Alert, 8.27.20
- Case Involving Field Manufacturer Highlights the Need to Preserve Error and Get a Written Ruling on Objections to Summary Judgment EvidenceSports Litigation Alert, 6.20