Patrick F. Sullivan is an associate attorney focusing his practice in products liability and malpractice defense, including medical device, long term care, pharmaceutical, professional malpractice, and toxic tort litigation. He represents professionals and companies in complex tort litigation regarding their medically and scientifically intricate and unique procedures and products. He has extensive experience in all stages of litigation including drafting and arguing motions, deposing witnesses, and defending client interests in both pre-trial and trial litigation. Prior to joining Segal McCambridge, he worked as an insurance defense attorney in Chicago.
Mr. Sullivan earned his J.D. from The John Marshall Law School where he received Dean's List honors and a Distinguished Scholarship. He is licensed to practice in Illinois and is admitted to the Federal Bar for the Northern District of Illinois and the Western District of Wisconsin.
- Named an Emerging Lawyer by Leading Lawyers (The distinction of being named an “Emerging Lawyer” is reserved for the top 2% of Illinois lawyers who are 40 years old or younger and have been identified by their peers as proving themselves to be professional, ethical and experienced at an early point in their legal career.) (2019)
- Herzog Moot Court Competition, Second Place Finalist (Summer 2011)
Articles & Publications
- Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education1.18.19
- DCBA Brief - The Journal of The DuPage County Bar Association , December 2017
The John Marshall Law School, J.D. (2013)
Bradley University, B.S., Political Science and Economics (2010)
- Illinois, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, 2016