Sara Strom is an associate attorney focusing her practice on product liability and toxic tort matters. She has extensive experience monitoring, reviewing and coordinating activities involving environmental, asbestos and toxic tort claims, participating in settlement conferences, defense coordination and strategy, and assisting general counsel with regulatory compliance, client negotiations and contract drafting.
Prior to working at Segal McCambridge, Ms. Strom was a litigation account manager with a management company in Chicago. She earned her J.D. from The John Marshall Law School and holds a B.A. in political science from DePaul University. While in law school, Ms. Strom was a very active participant in the Trial Advocacy and Dispute Resolution Honors Board and now coaches competing trial teams at John Marshall. She is fluent in Romanian, and also speaks Spanish and German.
- Florida State Civil Mock Trial Competition – National Semifinalist (2014)
- ABA Representation in Mediation Competition – Third Place Regional (2014)
- Georgetown White Collar Crime Mock Trial Competition – Fourth Place National (2013)
- Intra-Squad Trial Team Trifecta Competition – Champion (2013)
- Florida State Civil Mock Trial Competition – Second Place National (2013)
- ABA Client Counseling Competition – Regional Semifinalist (2013)
- JMLS Trial Advocacy 1L Mock Trial Competition – Best Cross (2012)
- PAD 1L Mock Trial Competition – Overall Best Advocate (2011)