Shannon R. Strasser represents clients in toxic tort matters. Prior to joining Segal McCambridge in 2014, Ms. Strasser represented physicians in complex medical malpractice actions, defendants in premises liability matters and financial institutions in foreclosure actions in Florida.
She has experience in all stages of litigation, including drafting motions, answering complaints, reviewing discovery, attending hearings, and taking depositions.
- William E. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- 2012 Denis L. Fontaine Scholarship (2012)
- Jack M. Eckerd Scholarship (2012)
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Chicago Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude (2012)
Stetson University, M.B.A. (2012)
University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration, Marketing, cum laude (2009)
- Florida, 2012
- Illinois, 2013