Theodore Flowers is an attorney focusing his practice in transportation and complex commercial litigation. Mr. Flowers frequently defends clients in the insurance, pharmaceutical and medical device, and power tool and machinery industries. He has extensive experience in all stages of litigation and has defended clients in multimillion dollar cases throughout the tri-state area.
Mr. Flowers writes articles about OSHA violations and PIP Insurers, and was a contributing editor for the LexisNexis Practice Guide: Pennsylvania Personal Injury Litigation in 2012. He is also very involved in his community and was named to the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Pro Bono Honor Roll in 2013. Mr. Flowers is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the New Jersey Bar Association, the NY/UK Business Association and the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Network. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- NY/UK Business Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Professionals Network, Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Obtained summary judgment for the defendant, commercial vehicle lessor, in a multi-million dollar automobile accident case involving catastrophic paralysis to the plaintiff.
Legislative and Business Update Podcast, Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Society (April 14, 2016).
"Coverage for the Cannabis Industry: Risk Management Opportunities, Present and Future," Risk Management Insurance Society, San Diego, CA (April 13, 2016).
Articles & Publications
- Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Society, 5.23.16
- Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Society, 1.8.16
- Client Alert: Get in Line, New Jersey PIP Insurers: New Jersey Bill Causes Major Change in Handling of PIP Reimbursement Claims3.21.11
“Client Alert: Court Limits Time for OSHA Violations” (June 2012).
“Client Alert: Get in Line, New Jersey PIP Insurers: New Jersey Bill Causes Major Change in Handling of PIP Reimbursement Claims” (March 2011).
LexisNexis Practice Guide: Pennsylvania Personal Injury Litigation (2012 Edition, LexisNexis Matthew Bender)
St. Joseph's University, B.A., 1993
Temple University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- New Jersey, State and Federal, 1998
- Pennsylvania, State and Federal, 1998