Joseph James Gianetti is a trial attorney who focuses his practice on the litigation of toxic tort, product liability and general litigation matters. Having worked for several judges in both federal and state courts, Mr. Gianetti possesses an unparalleled comprehension of the judicial system which aids him in effectively advocating for his clients.
Prior to working at Segal McCambridge, Mr. Gianetti served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Hon. Marybeth Rogers, J.S.C. In addition to being a trial lawyer, Mr. Gianetti is a Certified Court Evaluator in the State of New York and a Qualified Mediator in the State of New Jersey.
During law school, Mr. Gianetti was a John Marshall Harlan Scholar associated with the Diane Abbey Law Center for Children and Families. Mr. Gianetti also served as an Original Content editor for the New York Law School Law Review and regularly wrote for an ABA award winning blog (Lasisblog.com).
- Michael Tondel Scholar
- New York Law School’s Elder Law Clinic
- R. Max Reich Award for Excellence in New York Practice
- Robert R. Rosenthal Award for Excellence in Civil Trial Advocacy
Professional & Civic Involvement
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Marybeth Rogers, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson County Vicinage, Civil Division, Special Civil Part (2013–2014)
Montclair State University, B.A. (Communication Studies: Organizational Communication), magna cum laude, 2009
New York Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2013
Lorenzo de’ Medici, (study abroad 2008), Florence, Italy
- New York, 2014
New Jersey, 2013
U.S. District Court, District Court of New Jersey, 2013