Showing 1 post by Robert G. Wall.
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise in the United States our first thoughts are with those immediately affected and how we all can help slow its further spread. The toll the disease has already taken worldwide is significant, and at present it is hard to predict the ultimate cost both in lives and to our economy. We are confident that the virus will be brought under control, but in the meantime, our clients will face a multitude of questions regarding potential insurance coverage for losses arising from COVID-19 mitigation efforts. This post considers the potential arguments for and against coverage for COVID-19 business interruption losses under typical commercial property coverages. More »
- Placebo Effect: How Illinois’ COVID Tort Immunity Fails to Immunize Medical Professionals and the Healthcare Industry
- Canela V. Sky Chefs – How To Make A Light Duty Offer
- If at First You Do Not Succeed, Try Again Immediately: Illinois Passes Revised Pre-Judgment Interest Statute
- Green Development Risks
- A Question of Timing: Policy-Limit Demands and Insurer Bad Faith in Florida
- CUBI: Everything You Need to Know About Texas' Biometric Law and Beyond...
- Prejudgment Interest Starting as Early as the Time of Injury? At a Rate of 9% Interest? A Bill Sits on Illinois’ Governor’s Desk.
- Now That Vaccine Distribution Has Begun, What Issues Do Employers Face?
- Immunity From Liability For Healthcare Facilities and Healthcare Professionals in the Continuing Battle Against the Covid-19 Pandemic
- A National Approach to Biometric Privacy
- Professional Liability
- Class Action
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Insurance & Reinsurance Litigation & Counseling
- Insurance Coverage
- Cyber Risk & Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Professional Development
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Litigation
- Product Liability
- Medical Negligence & Healthcare Liability
- Social Media & Privacy
- Employment Litigation & Counseling
- Construction Litigation & Counseling
- Workers' Compensation
- Discrimination, Harassment & Hostile Workplace Claims