Showing 1 post by Steven R. Rosenblatt.
CLIENT ALERT: Labor & Employment Law - Where Do We Stand? U.S. Department of Labor's Revised Overtime Rules Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
A. Overview of Fair Labor Standards Act
The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (FLSA) is a federal law that regulates minimum wage and overtime compensation. Specifically, the FLSA provides a $7.25 per hour minimum wage for all covered employees, and mandates that they be paid time-and-a-half for work in excess of 40 hours per week. More »
- Another BIPA Violation Alleged in Illinois
- LIFE SCIENCES CLIENT ALERT: United States Supreme Court holds that the judge, not the jury, makes pre-emption determination in failure-to-warn pharmaceutical cases.
- Michigan No-Fault Reform Update
- Missouri Joinder/Venue Reform Bill Heading to Governor for His Signature
- Seventh Circuit Appellate Briefs Filed in Southwest Airlines Biometric Case Involving Collective Bargaining Agreements
- An Examination of the Illinois Insurer-Insured Privilege: What is Protected and What is Discoverable?
- Litigation is Expensive; Consider Mediation Instead.
- Product Liability: Effective Litigation Tools and Techniques
- Driver Fatigue: A Leading Cause of Accidents and Death in the Transportation Industry
- PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY CLIENT ALERT: Opioid Litigation - The Practitioner's Guide to Managing the FDA's 2019 Roadmap
- Professional Liability
- Class Action
- Insurance & Reinsurance Litigation & Counseling
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Cyber Risk & Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Professional Development
- Construction Litigation & Counseling
- Discrimination, Harassment & Hostile Workplace Claims
- Medical Negligence & Healthcare Liability
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Litigation
- Social Media & Privacy
- Employment Litigation & Counseling
- Workers' Compensation