Chicago, IL – Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd. is pleased to announce the addition of four new shareholders and two equity shareholders to its partnership. The 2014 elections represent the law firm’s expanding general civil and toxic tort litigation offerings.
"The addition of four new shareholders and two equity shareholders is truly a noteworthy development for the firm and the clients we serve," Kathleen McDonough, managing shareholder of Segal McCambridge, said. "Given the uniquely positive qualities in these attorneys, each will continue to contribute to the successes of the firm for years to come. I am especially proud of the fact that this year, we have elevated three women to shareholder status. Diversity is particularly important to Segal McCambridge, and these elections are evidence of our purposeful inclusion efforts over the span of many years."
Segal McCambridge has elected the following attorneys to equity shareholder status:
- Gregory M. McMahon (Chicago, IL) serves as local trial counsel and national coordinating counsel for corporations across the country facing product liability and premises liability claims. Mr. McMahon also has deep experience defending matters involving commercial, employment, insurance, and transportation litigation. He is licensed to practice in Illinois.
- Scott W. Henry (Chicago, IL) defends companies involved in product and premises liability litigation around the country. Mr. Henry manages toxic tort, environmental and multi-district class action cases as national counsel, and counsels companies in complex municipal laws and ordinance compliance. He is licensed to practice in Illinois and Wisconsin.
Segal McCambridge has elected the following attorneys to shareholder status:
- Madina Axelrod (New York, NY) concentrates her practice on product liability, toxic tort, and commercial litigation. She has particular experience and a record of success defending equipment manufacturers in commercial and toxic tort actions. Ms. Axelrod is licensed to practice in New York.
- Kevin M. Bugos (Chicago, IL) defends clients in medical malpractice matters,professional liability claims, and employment litigation, and has successfully tried to verdict numerous cases involving catastrophic injury. He is licensed to practice in Illinois.
- Nancy S. Woodworth (Chicago, IL) concentrates her practice on complex mass tort litigation involving products, premises, and contractor liability claims. As local asbestos litigation counsel for several companies, Ms. Woodworth actively litigates toxic tort cases throughout the Midwest. She is licensed to practice in Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri.