Segal McCambridge Partner, William F. Mahoney, Will Be A Featured Speaker At Mealey'sTM Lead Litigation Conference
Segal McCambridge partner, Steven A. Hart, will Co-Chair and Segal McCambridge partner, William F. Mahoney, will be a featured speaker at Mealey'sTM Lead Litigation Conference, to be held on April 3-4, 2008 at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Orlando, FL.
Mr. Mahoney will be presenting on the topic entitled, "Status of the National Litigations and a Look at Their Future," where he will address:
- Public nuisance update: what is going on with the state, city and municipal litigations Rhode Island, the Ohio Supreme Court decision on SB 117, etc.
- Looking at the impact of the contingency fee decision out of Californiawhere does it stand today and is there an impact, at the local and national level, on nuisance cases filed
- The landlord-tenant litigations: what jurisdictions are still active
- The latest defense and plaintiff strategiesare they working and why?
- Where does the industry stand in both litigations? Will the well run dry in either litigation?
- Rhode Island abatement update-the proposal, the response where the plan stands
For additional information about this conference, please click here.