Segal McCambridge Partners, Timothy L. Krippner and J. Yasmin Mancini, Will Be Featured Speakers At Mealey'sTM Trial Skills For Asbestos Attorneys Conference
Segal McCambridge partners, Timothy L. Krippner and J. Yasmin Mancini, will be featured speakers at Mealey'sTM Trial Skills for Asbestos Attorneys Conference, to be held May 5-6, 2008 at The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
Mr. Krippner's topic entitled, "The Case For and Against Valve and Pump Manufacturers/Distributors," will address:
- Liability for external insulation
- Liability for replacement parts
- Liability for internal gaskets and packing
- Navy MIL specifications defense
- Government contractor defense
Ms. Mancini's topic entitled, "The Case For and Against Premises Owners," will address:
- Legal standards governing premises owners
- Responsibility for second-hand exposure
- Control of the work place
- Negligent hiring
For additional information about this conference, please click here.