Segal McCambridge Shareholder Christian H. Gannon To Give Keynote Address At Lead Paint Litigation Conference
Segal McCambridge Shareholder Christian H. Gannon will be a keynote speaker at HB Litigation Conferences' Lead Paint Litigation Conference which is set to take place on May 19, 2009 at The Hub Cira Centre in Philadelphia, PA.
The Lead Paint Litigation Conference highlights include:
- Pre-Action Issues, Including Potential Plaintiffs and Defendants and Insurance
- The Latest on Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Discussion of Notice and Regulatory Issues
- Pre-Trial Issues, Including Confounding Factors, Discovery Disputes, IME's, and Motions in Limine
- Special Settlement Issues, Including Supplemental Needs Trusts, and Liens
- Update on Science and Medicine, Including Low Level Exposure
- Practical Overview of Neuropsychological Testing
- Lead Inspection and Risk Assessment Protocols for Childhood
For additional information and to register for this conference, please click here.