Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney will be hosting the 2005 Lemon Law/Warranty Seminar on October 7 at the Westin Chicago River North Hotel from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Measure of Damages in Warranty Cases
* Creative Lemon Law Settlements
* Arbitration in Lieu of Litigation and Enforceability of Arbitration Clauses
This is an opportunity for you to gain practical insight from top-industry professionals including:
* Paul Corning State Washington Lemon Law Administration and Past-President of the International Association of Lemon Law Administrators
* Edward Hartfield Executive Director of the National Center for Dispute Settlement
* Jonathan Corn Vice President/General Counsel for National RV Holdings, Inc.
Listen to a panel discussion regarding the state of Lemon Law and future expectations.
Registration Fee includes two cocktail "networking" receptions, continental breakfast, admission to all sessions and sit-down lunch
For additional information on the 2005 Lemon Law/Warranty seminar, please click here to obtain seminar brochure, including agenda and registration form.
- Our Firm
- Civil Litigation
- National Results
- News & Insights