Segal McCambridge Partner, Timothy L. Krippner, Will Co-Chair, And Segal McCambridge Partner, Christian H. Gannon, Will Be A Featured Speaker At Mealey'sTM Emerging Trends in Asbestos Litigation Conference
Segal McCambridge partner, Timothy L. Krippner, will Co-Chair, and Segal McCambridge partner Christian H. Gannon, will be a featured speaker at Mealey'sTM Emerging Trends in Asbestos Litigation Conference, to be held March 3-5, 2008 at The Four Seasons Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, CA.
Mr. Gannon will speak on the topic entitled, "The Househhold Exposure: Do It Yourself Construction and Repair," where he will address:
- Recent verdicts and opinions
- Liability, science & causation
- Quantifying asbestos exposure
Listen to and learn from an impressive cadre of asbestos professionals, including plaintiff and defense lawyers, judges, economic and medical consultants, and economists.
- Obtain an enlightening overview of the current litigation landscape
- Understand the judicial perspective on venue and where litigation is heading
- Know the current issues in medicine, including dose determination, meso, treatment, new drugs and studies
- Find out about asbestos insurance coverage litigationdo's & don'ts, reinsurance, carrier interaction, and more
- Look ahead to what's on the vista for asbestos screenings and case resolution
- Acquire helpful ethics information regarding counsel's duty to client and a discussion of several Model Rules
For additional information about this conference, please click here.