Shareholders Christian Gannon and Robert O'Malley Elected to Segal McCambridge's Executive Committee
Chicago, IL - At Segal McCambridge's January 2013 shareholders' meeting, the firm elected two additional appointments to its executive committee. Christian Gannon and Robert O'Malley will serve as the firm's first at-large executive committee members, with one- and two-year terms, respectively.
The 2013 executive committee comprises seven Segal McCambridge shareholders:
- Co-Chairs: William Mahoney, Jeffrey Singer (Chicago)
- Managing Shareholder: Kathleen McDonough (Chicago)
- Toxic Tort Practice Group Chair: Jason Kennedy (Chicago)
- General Litigation Practice Group Chair: Walter (Pete) Swayze III (Philadelphia)
- At-Large Executive Committee Members: Christian Gannon (New York), Robert O'Malley (Chicago)