Segal McCambridge helps businesses stay ahead of the curve with insight into the impacts of coronavirus.
With rapidly changing regulations at the federal and state levels, our attorneys offer up-to-the-minute guidance on issues including business interruption insurance issues, CGL policy implications, and worker’s compensation issues.
Subscribe to our distribution list for COVID-19 business impact updates.
Business Interruption Insurance Issues
- COVID-19 and Business Interruption Claims Under Commercial Property Insurance
- Florida Office of Insurance Regulation Issues Informational Memorandum on Insurer Continuity of Operation Plans on COVID-19
- Re-Opening States and Businesses and the Role OSHA May Play
- Staying Afloat: Berthing a Liability Defense to COVID-19 Claims
- Communicable Diseases and the CGL Policy
- Florida's Religious Re-Opening: Guidance For Faith Based Institutions To Mitigate Liability In Epidemic/Pandemic Events
- Immunity From Liability For Healthcare Facilities and Healthcare Professionals in the Continuing Battle Against the Covid-19 Pandemic
- In Defense of Long-Term Care Facilities: Immunity, and What to do if There is Not Any
- Now That Vaccine Distribution Has Begun, What Issues Do Employers Face?
- Retro-Fitting Reservations: The Re-Opening of Restaurants Amidst the COVID-19 Crisis
- Will Drug and Medical Device Manufacturers Combating COVID-19 be Subject to Tort Liability?
- COVID-19 Pandemic Negligence Claims Update: Developing Legal Immunity for Health Care Professionals
- COVID-19 Pandemic Negligence Claims: What is the Standard of Care When There is No Precedent?
- Malpractice Mitigation: Utilizing Professional Standards as a Defense to Claims of Negligence in Epidemic/Pandemic Events
TECHNOLOGY AND CYBER RISK
- COVID Delivers Fraud to the Trucking Industry
- Michigan Governor Signs Executive Order Cutting Red Tape for Motor Carriers During the COVID-19 Pandemic