"Hands-On" Defense and Preventive Counseling
Individual lawsuits, class actions and mass torts are a part of the risk profile that every medical device manufacturer faces in America today. We have been called upon to serve as national coordinating counsel, regional trial counsel or special counsel for high-profile medical device products liability cases which, amongst other things, have required deep experience in the FDA regulatory process.
Our firm has received extensive recognition for defending complex medical device claims, exhibiting familiarity with the medical device industry and the challenges of the regulatory process, and demonstrating a "real world" understanding of the business issues medical device manufacturers face in this highly-publicized litigation environment. Whether it is performing actual "hands-on" defense work, or providing preventive counseling to medical device manufacturers, we help our clients avoid unfavorable results in the courtroom setting.
- Segal McCambridge Attorneys Succeed in Barring Two Plaintiffs' Experts from Arizona Infusion Pump Litigation1.27.11
- Segal McCambridge Shareholder Walter "Pete" Swayze III To Speak at 2010 Drug Information Association Annual Meeting12.15.09
- Segal McCambridge Shareholder Jeffrey Singer Named to Faculty of HB's Pharmaceutical Litigation Crash Course9.22.09
- Pennsylvania Shareholder Megan Grossman to Speak at ACI's 4th Annual Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law ConferenceBoston, 7.19.17
- La Jolla, California, June 8-10, 2016
- For the Defense: Litigation Across the Drug and Device SpecturmChicago Marriott Downtown, 5.19.16
- The Hub Cira Centre, 2929 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA, 10.20.15
- Segal McCambridge Shareholder Walter "Pete" Swayze III To Speak at Drug Information Association Conference5.26.11